Autocruise SAS located in Brest (France) is part of ZF Group, a Global Tier 1 automotive supplier with 138 000 people worldwide.
Autocruise develops and manufactures ADAS -Advanced Driver Assistant Systems- radar and lidar sensors for the automotive industry.
Poste et missions
This role as Purchasing Manager covers both the site operational activities (supplier management for direct and indirect spend) and the sourcing activity for the new ADAS products within the Group Purchasing Organization
• Lead a Team of two buyers on site: a project buyer for NPI -New Production Introduction- sensors activities and a plant buyer for the indirect spend. Work daily with other ADAS project buyers (off-site), with a functional reporting to the ADAS Product Line Purchasing Manager based in the USA
• Generate annual savings on both direct and indirect spend in cooperation with the Group Purchasing Commodities
• Manage the products costed BOM to ensure best profitability, coordinate the sourcing activities for the product line: develop new product BOM cost, anticipate early sourcing, lead cost down activities with the support of Cost Engineering and VAVE Team
• Ensure on-time procurement for serial production, as well as for the prototype builds, manage the site suppliers in cooperation with Logistics and Quality for optimized outputs
• Develop the sensor parts family strategy in cooperation with the Group Purchasing Commodities, Engineering, Program Management, Sales & Portfolio Teams, prepare the 5-years purchasing budget plan
• Ability to work cross-functionally in a Global organization along with managing competing priorities
• Strong management skills, both direct and transverse management
• Experience in purchasing, preferably in automotive electronics
• English is your everyday working language